Air India Limited invites application for the post of 534 Senior Trainee Pilots (P2) with A-320 Endorsement on Fixed Term Contract basis. Apply before 31 January 2016.
Job Details :
- Post Name : Senior Trainee Pilots (P2)
- No. of Vacancy : 534 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs.25000/- (Per Month)
Categories wise Vacancies :
- General : 209 Posts
- SC : 74 Posts
- ST : 46 Posts
- OBC : 205 Posts
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification : 10+2 from a recognized Board/University.
- Technical Qualification :
- Current Class-I Medical Fitness Certificate issued by DGCA, India
- Current CPL/ATPL issued by DGCA, India
- Current FRTO issued by DGCA, India
- Instrument rating on A320 aircraft on Indian CPL/ALTP, issued by DGCA, India
- Current RTR (A) or RTR(P) or RTR(C) issued by WPC, Ministry of Communication, India
- Valid A-320 Endorsement on Indian CPL/ATPL
- Valid ELP on CPL/ATPL
- Nationality : Indian
Age Limit :
- For UR Candidates : 35 years
- For OBC Candidates : 38 years
- For SC/ST Candidates : 40 years
Job Location : All India
Selection Process : Selection will be based on Psychometric Test & Simulator Proficiency Assessment Check (SPAC).
Application Fee : UR & OBC Candidates have to pay Rs.3000/- through Demand Draft drawn in Favour of “Air India Limited” payable at Delhi. No fees for SC/ST Ex-Servicemen Candidates.
How to Apply : Interested candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with photocopies of testimonials, recent passport size photograph duly pasted and a Demand Draft send to General Manager(Personnel), AirIndiaLimited, Headquarters Airlines House, 113, Gurudwara Rakab Ganj Road, NewDelhi-110001 on or before 31.01.2016.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Last Date for Submission of Application form : 31.01.2015
Important Links :
- Detail Advertisement Link : http://www.airindia.com/writereaddata/Portal/career/254_1_AD-STP-2016-Final.pdf
- Download Application Form : http://www.airindia.com/writereaddata/Portal/career/255_1_Application-Format-STP.pdf