IBPS Specialist Officer Recruitment 2016: Institute of banking personnel Selection has released notification for Common Recruitment Process (CRP SPL-V) examination for Specialist Officer posts. Aspirants who were waiting for IBPS SO vacancy 2016 they can Apply for I.T. Officer, Agricultural Field Officer, Rajbhasha Adhikari, Law Officer, HR/Personnel Officer, Marketing Officer vacancies through CRP SPL-V exam in the Participating Organisations. Eligible candidates can fill IBPS SO Recruitment 2016 application form from 23rd November, 2015 to 10th of December, 2015 from the official website at ibps.in. If candidates want to get more information about IBPS Specialist Officer Application Form 2015-16, eligible criteria, age limit, dates and posts they may check from below here.
About IPBS: Institute of banking personnel selection is shortly called IBPS an organization which offers services to candidates in fields of personnel selection, assessment and recruitment. IBPS conducts examinations to recruitment in various banking departments in more than 100 cities. It is responsible for recruit manpower in banks according to their needs. The recruitment will be made for 56 Regional Rural banks.
IBPS Vacancy 2016 Details:
Number of the Vacancies: Various Posts
Name of Exam: Common Recruitment Process (CRP SPL-V)
Name of the post: Specialist Officer
- I.T. Officer (Scale-I)
- Agricultural Field Officer (Scale-I)
- Rajbhasha Adhikari (Scale-I)
- Law Officer (Scale-I)
- HR/ Personnel Officer (Scale-I)
- Marketing Officer (Scale-I)
IBPS Specialist Officer Exam 2016 Educational Qualification:
For Marketing Officer (Scale-I): Master degree in marketing (MBA)
For Agriculture Officer (Scale-I): Graduated in Agriculture/ Horticulture/ Agro – Forestry/ Agro – Engineering
For I.T. Officer (Scale-I) : B.Tech or M.Tech degree in IT/ CSE / ECE / Telecommunication
For Law Officer (Scale-I): Graduated with the degree of Law (LLB)
For H.R. Officer (Scale-I): Graduated and post graduated in Labor Law/ Social Work/ H.R. / HRD
IBPS SO Exam 2016 Important Dates:
- Start date for IBPS SO Online Registration: 23-11-2015
- Last date for IBPS SO Registration: 10-12-2015
- Payment of Application Fee till: 10-12-2015
- Download of call letters for Specialist Officer Exam (Scale-I): 19-01-2016
- Date of Specialist Officer Exam: 30-01-2016 & 31-01-2016
- Declaration of IBPS Specialist Officer Result 2016: February 2016
- Download of call letters for interview: February/ March 2016
- Conduct of interview: March 2016
- Provisional Allotment: April 2016
Candidates will apply through online with all require details. We are mentioning the process of online applying below here. You need to follow it.
- Check Notification and your eligibility criteria before applying for IBPS Exam.
- Log in to the official website ibps.in
- Find apply online link in website or you can find IBPS Speciliast Officer CRP SPL-V Exam 2015-16 Apply Online link below.
- Pay the IBPS Exam Application fee via net banking or debit card, credit card or bank challan.
- Upload the scanned signed and photograph.
- Fill all the correct required details carefully and submit the IBPS SO Online Application form.
IBPS Specialist Officer Exam 2016 Application Fee: candidates will need to pay Rs 600/- for unreserved candidates and Rs 100/- for reserved category candidates.
Selection Mode: The final selection merit list will be made base on common online test and personal interview.
For more Details: Click here- Online Apply