Railway Recruitment Cells Recruitment 2016 for 1884 Group-D Jobs. Railway Recruitment Cells Recruitment for 1884 Erstwhile Group ‘D’. Railway Recruitment Cells has been released a notification for 1884 jobs or Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online on or before 31st January 2016. Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
On the direction of Ministry of Railway (Railway Board) vide letter no.E(NG)-II/96/RB1 dated 18.07.2005, Railway Recruitment Cell was formed in year 2005 for recruitment of Group “D” staff over Northern Railway. Railway Recruitment Cell, is situated at Lajpat Nagar-1, New Delhi and it is headed by Chairman/RRC, who is assisted by an Assistant Personnel Officer and 6 staff in Group ‘C’ and 4 staff in Group ‘D’.
Railway Recruitment Cells Recruitment 2016 Details:
Last Date to Apply Online: 31-01-2016
Date of Online Examination: 15th – 28th February 2016(Approx.)
Total Number of Vacancies: 1884 Posts
Name of the Posts:
- Erstwhile Group ‘D’: 1884 Posts
RRC Location Wise Posts:
- Mumbai(WR): 117 Posts
- Jaipur(NWR): 10 Posts
- Allahabad(NCR): 370 Posts
- Hubli(SWR): 214 Posts
- Jabalpur(WCR): 125 Posts
- Bhubaneshwar(ECoR): 23 Posts
- Bilaspur(SECR): 04 Posts
- Chennai(SR): 63 Posts
- Delhi(NR): 166 Posts
- Guwahati(NFR): 16 Posts
- Kolkata(ER): 116 Posts
- Kolkata(SER): 73 Posts
- Mumbai(CR): 397 Posts
- Patna(ECR): 45 Posts
- Gorakhpur(NER): 84 Posts
- Secunderabad(SCR): 61 Posts
Candidates should have requisite Educational of 10th passed or ITI equivalent or National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) granted by NCVT on the date of submission of the ONLINE application for this Centralized Employment Notice. Those awaiting results of the final examination need NOT apply.
The lower and upper age limit indicated for a particular post(s) in the vacancy table will be reckoned as on 01.01.2016. The upper age limit is relaxable as By 10 years for persons with disabilities (PWD) (13 years for OBC and 15 years for SC/ST), For Ex-servicemen with disabilities, up to the extent of service rendered in Defence, plus 3 years, provided they have put more than 6 months service after attestation.
Fee: No Examination fee
- The recruitment process for the post(s) notified in this Centralized Employment Notification will have a online examination followed by documents verification and medical examination of shortlisted candidates.
- The Railway Recruitment Cell at its discretion may hold additional online test(s) if considered necessary, for all or for a limited number of candidates, as may be deemed fit by the Railway Recruitment Cell.
- The date time and venue of the online examination will be fixed by the RRC. Request of postponement of the examination/change of centre/venue will not be entertained under any circumstances.
- Selection is made strictly according to merit on the basis of online examinations for the vacancies notified by each RRC. Therefore, cut off may vary amongst RRCs.
How to Apply:
Candidates are required to go to the RRC/NR website rrcnr.org provided for filling ONLINE application and fill up the personal details/BIO-DATA etc. carefully on or before 31st January 2016.
NOTE-I: Candidates should ensure that their Name, Father’s Name, Date of Birth should exactly match as recorded in Matriculation or equivalent certificate. Any deviation found during Document Verification will lead to cancellation of candidature and also to debarment. (Please refer Para 1.06 Note also).
NOTE-II: Candidates are advised to indicate their active mobile number and valid e-mail ID in the ONLINE application and keep them active during the entire recruitment process as all important messages will be sent by email/SMS which will be treated as deemed to have been read by the candidates.